In June 2015 the LBI developed a new means to strengthen its bonds and collaborations with Neo-Latin scholars from all over the world. Our Visiting Scholars programme offers researchers the opportunity to stay and work at the LBI for a given period on a contract-free and gratuitous basis.
Past visiting scholars are
- 07/2015–08/2015, Thomas Hendrickson, PhD, affiliation at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire
- 07/2015, Annette Baertschi, PhD, affiliation at Bryn Mawr College, Pennsylvania
- 09/2015–11/2015, John Butcher, PhD
- 10/2016, Dennis Pulina, MA, affiliation at our partner organization Albert-Ludwigs-Universität, Freiburg i. Br.
- 10/2016, Maria Asunción Sánchez Manzano, affiliation at Departamento de Filologia Hispánica y Clásica, Facultad de Filosofia y Letras, León
- 01/2017, Jean-François Cottier, affiliation at University Paris-VII
- 03/2018–04/2018, Caroline Weber, affiliation at Julius-Maximilians-University, Würzburg
- 01/2018–03/2018, Dr. Bernhard Schirg, scholarship holder at the Volkswagen Foundation
- 10/2018–01/2019, Elisabetta Appettechi, affiliation at Università degli Studi di Roma “La Sapienza”
- 03/2019–5/2019, Cristina di Bari, MA
- 05/2019–07/2019, Gábor Petneházi, University of Szeged
- 02/2021–05/2021, Chiara Senatore, Università degli Studi di Roma “La Sapienza”
- 09/2021–10/2021, Perino, Sandra, MA, affiliation at our partner organization Albert-Ludwigs-Universität, Freiburg i. Br.
- 05/2023–06/2023, Vojtěch Pelc, MA, affiliation at Charles University in Prague